More Resources for Local Food
On the Seacoast, connect with participants in our Local Food Network:
- Seacoast Eat Local, connecting consumers with sources of locally grown and locally made food through winter farmers' markets, an annual local foods resource guide, and online media.
- Seacoast Growers' Association, more than 30 years of seasonal farmers' markets across the Seacoast
- Slow Food Seacoast and Slow Food UNH, focusing on the pleasures of good, clean and fair food
- Seacoast Local, working to build an economy that is local, green and fair
- Chef's Collaborative, the local chapter of a national network of chefs that fosters a sustainable food system
- Great Works Regional Land Trust, the local land trust for the Berwicks, Eliot, Ogunquit and Wells, protecting farmlands as a finite and irreplaceable resource
- Granite State FISH, connecting fishermen and community to ensure and promote the future of this local trade
- Food Solutions New England, a UNH-led network that connects local efforts into a regional vision for the food system
- NH Farm to School, a statewide program working to connect NH farms and schools
- Future participants might also include UNH Cooperative Extension, NH Community Seafood, the Greater Seacoast Permaculture Group, and more.