Barrington • Dover • Durham • Eliot • Exeter • Greenland • Hampton • Kensington • Kittery
Lee • Madbury • New Castle • Newfields • Newmarket • North Hampton • Portsmouth • Rollinsford • Rye • Seabrook • Somersworth • South Berwick • South Hampton • Stratham • York
Business Member Application
Businesses, non-profit organizations and local citizens choose to participate in Seacoast Local for many reasons, but most are actively engaged in an ongoing commitment to:
- Ensure that our place doesn’t become “every” place.
- Support a strong community and thriving local economy with meaningful jobs, a diversity of business owners, successful non-profits, and involved citizens.
- Increase awareness about the importance of supporting local non-profits, products, services and businesses.
- Decrease negative impacts on our water, forests and air.
- Know and do business with others in the community who share similar concerns and values.
- Collaborate in ways that reduce costs and increase convenience of making environmental and local business decisions.
- Model sustainable practices for the community.
Annual Membership Fee is $150/year or $13/month. Non Profits are $75/year or $6.50/month