Membership value Since 2006, Seacoast Local has been building the local movement here on the Seacoast with the incredible support of you, our members. With the incredible support of you, our members, we have been one of the leading organizations in the U.S. in promoting and building a strong local economy while engaging more conscious consumers and community-minded citizens. This year, Seacoast Local has developed a calendar of events and a strategic plan that is taking our mission of building a strong local economy and supporting the growth of locally owned and independent businesses to a new level of impact. Highlighted here are more accessible and valuable benefits for you, our members.
Seacoast Local is looking forward to growing in numbers and in influence. We’ll do that by helping each other educate ourselves, our employees, and our customers on the value of shifting our spending and resources to locally owned and independent businesses, and by publicly demonstrating our shared commitment to building a strong local economy. Thank you for supporting and strengthening the important work of Seacoast Local!
New Membership benefits & events
As a Seacoast Local member, you will always enjoy our traditional membership benefits. Now, join us for these new great opportunities to learn, connect, have fun, and do good. Be a part of this incredible local movement.
• Discounted rates for our Seacoast Local Workshops + bring one employee for free with a purchased registration
• Business Member Discount for our Field & Spoon farm dinners
• Discounted rates for our Tap Local First local and other local events like our All Local Dinners launching this winter
• Access to our All-Member Mixers, Neighborhood Gatherings, and other networking events
• 1 Citizen Membership, giving you and your staff access to thousands of dollars of local, independent business discounts, as well as the opportunity to reach thousands of shoppers with local economy deals
Visibility is important to any business. As a member of Seacoast Local you’re not only connecting with over 200 like-minded businesses but with thousands of supportive citizens.
• Listing in Annual Seacoast Local’s Guide, 12,000 distributed copies among our local businesses
• Listing in our Online Seacoast Local’s Guide
• Citizen Member Online Discount tool
• Listing in our Buy Local Mobile App (with Buy Local logo), coming fall 2012
• Members-only opportunity to advertise in our Seacoast Local’s Guide
• Mentions on Facebook and Twitter and member conversations on LinkedIn
• Mention in our monthly newsletter when joining or renewing, innovating, or partnering with other members for the benefit of the community
• Use of our Buy Local decal and logo, identifying you as a leader in supporting our local economy, as well as educational posters and rack cards More ways to reach our local audience There are plenty of ways to stay in touch and get involved. Let’s spread the word about all the great work and events happening around the Seacoast.
• Send us a ‘local expert tip’ and we’ll post on social media, connecting to your business
• Send us pictures, blogs, newsletters, or stories about your collaboration with other locally-owned independent businesses and we’ll get the word out there
• Stay in touch, and comment on relevant social media posts. Go to on www.facebook.com/SeacoastLocal, click on the ‘liked’ button and check ‘Show in News Feed’
• Watch your email for announcements about member events and other opportunities for visibility
Standard Business Membership $13/month or $150 per year
Non-Profit or Farm Membership $7/month or $75 per year
Click here to sponsor one of our programs or events